NEWS FLASH: Strong Canadian presence on Film short list at Cannes
Would you believe 23 homegrown spots have made it to the finals?
Canada has 23 spots on the short list in the Film category at the Cannes Lions. The contenders are:
- Four spots for The Fight network from Cossette Toronto
- Four Viagra spots out of Taxi Toronto
- Three BC Lions spots by Rethink
- Two Toyota (Prairie Zone) spots by Venture Communications
- Two Toronto Blue Jays spots from Publicis Toronto
- TORO magazine from John St.
- Bud Light’ ‘Dye Marker’ by Downtown Partners Toronto
- Videotron’s ‘Football’ from BOS Montreal
- Dove’s ‘Evolution’ from Ogilvy & Mather
- Nissan X-Trail ‘Mind Reader’ by TBWA/Toronto
- Orange Air Ambulance ‘Memorials’ spot by Taxi
- Best Buy’s ‘Best Dad Ever’ from zig
- Holiday Inn’s ‘Long Night’ by John St.