Career search and training: Nielsen Media Research Spend Trend
Dailies are teacher's pet.
When it comes to further education, dailies move to the head of the class. Marketers of career search and training services and programs spread their spending around, but put over 70% of their dollars into dailies. Other products and services in this growing category include business equipment/trade/financial shows, financial and business-related associations and personnel and staff training programs.
Total National Media Spend – Q3 – Career search and training
|Q3 2003||Q3 2004||Q3 2005||Q3 2006|
National Q3 2006 Total Spend by Medium
|Out of Home:||$1,746,587||(4.6%)|
National Q3 2006 – Top 5 Spenders – Career search and training
1) Misc schools/correspondence/seminars – Schools correspondence courses – (Schools, correspondence courses, seminars)
2) Quebecor Inc. – CANOE – (Informational site, search engine, portal)
3) Misc schools/correspondence/seminars – Seminars – (Schools, correspondence courses, seminars)
4) LiveDeal Inc. – LiveDeal.ca information website – – (Informational site, search engine, portal)
5) CanWest Global Communications – Driving.ca information website – (Informational site, search engine, portal)
The preceding data is from the Nielsen Media Research, AdExpenditures. For more information, please contact Andrea Beach, Andrea.Beach@nielsen.com.