Young, affluent Canadians’ purchasing power $164 billion: NewAd snapshot
The youth-focused agency's latest research summary says this consumer segment is 'savvy, well-off, trendsetters who are always on the prowl for the best, most exciting, newest and sexiest products and services on the market.'
Eye-opening statistical info on a Canadian demographic segment it dubbed ‘Young & Affluent’ permeates NewAd’s latest snapshot, released late last week.
Stating that ‘These young Canadians are savvy, well-off, trendsetting consumers who are always on the prowl for the best, most exciting, newest and sexiest products and services on the market,’ the report focuses on:
• What are the most popular technological devices?
• What are their favourite alcoholic beverages?
• What kinds of media grab their attention?
• Where do they go out and what are their favourite activities?
• Where do they like to travel?
• How can marketers take advantage of this lucrative target market?
Data in NewAd’s 2007 snapshot was derived from PMB 2007 and from TARGET, the company’s a proprietary research study conducted among 14,000 respondents in conjunction with Ipsos.
Complete information is available from: www.newad.com.