CMA 2008 National Convention
Among the keynote speakers will be Sylvia Reynolds, CMO of Wells Fargo, who will identify the guideposts for a new marketing era.
This year’s Marketing Association National Convention and Trade Show is set for May 12-14 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and will feature insights into emerging marketing trends, innovations and new cutting-edge marketing technologies.
Keynote speakers and their topics include:
▪ Author, blogger and entrepreneur Seth Godin, who will address 14 trends that are changing businesses and the organizations, brands and products that are taking this new world by storm;
▪ Leading behavioural economist Dan Ariely, who will share insights from his bestselling book Predictably Irrational;
▪ Sylvia Reynolds, CMO of Wells Fargo, who will identify the guideposts for a new marketing era;
▪ Blogger and analytics evangelist Avinash Kaushik, who will explain how marketers can use Web Analytics 2.0 to their advantage; and
▪ Brian Segal, Rogers Publishing President/CEO, who will speak about engaging customers in a multi-platform world.