Judges announced for Extra Awards
‘We have a great line-up on this year’s judging panel. We know they bring experience, talent and creative expertise to the program.’ So says John Hinds, CEO of the Canadian Newspaper Association, in announcing the make-up of the 19th annual roster of judges.
Hinds was joined in the announcement by co-chairs Tony Miller, partner/CD, Smith Roberts Creative Communications, Toronto, and Alex Bernier, copywriter, Sid Lee, Montreal.
This year’s panelists are:
▪ Philippe Comeau, copywriter, lg2
▪ Siobhan Dempsey, senior writer, Bensimon Byrne
▪ Marc Fabien, copywriter, Alfred
▪ Marc Guilbault, art director, bleublancrouge
▪ Lance Martin, CD, Taxi 2
▪ Dan Tanenbaum, president, creative shake
▪ Gary Watson, co-CD, Bos
Created to honour creative excellence in newspaper advertising, and hosted by the Canadian Newspaper Association, the awards are now in their 19th year.
For more information, visit www.prixextraawards.com.