Big Bang Theory claims top spot: BBM Canada, Sept. 12 to 18
The CTV Evening News brought in the most average weekly viewers for the week.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Sept. 12 to 18, 2011:
Monday: The Monday evening movie on Global at 8 p.m.: 997 thousand viewers
Tuesday: America’s Got Talent on Citytv at 9 p.m.: 1.553 million viewers
Wednesday: Survivor: South Pacific on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.219 million viewers
Thursday: Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8:30 p.m.: 2.575 million viewers.
Friday: C.S.I. New York on CTV at 9 p.m. with 1.052 million viewers.
Saturday: The Saturday evening movie on CBC at 8 p.m.: 955 thousand viewers
Sunday: Emmy Awards on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.336 million viewers
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Sept.12 to Sept. 18, 2011:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.399 million viewers
2. Big Bang Theory, weekdays except Thursday on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.254 million viewers
3. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.121 million viewers
4. Global National, weeknights at 5:30 p.m.: 975,000 viewers
5. News Hour, every weekday on Global at 6 p.m.: 900,000 viewers