Big Bang Theory rises to the top spot: BBM, Jan. 2 to 8, 2012
The group of geniuses is back on top with the most viewers Thursday night, while CTV Evening News topped the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Jan. 2 to 8, 2012:
Monday: Two and a Half Men on CTV at 9 p.m.: 2.061 million viewers
Tuesday: NCIS on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.232 million viewers
Wednesday: Bomb Girls on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.487 million viewers
Thursday: Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.512 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.728 million viewers.
Saturday: Hockey Night in Canada: Prime East on CBC at 7:06 p.m.: 2.014 million viewers
Sunday: Once Upon a Time on CTV at 8:12 p.m.: 1.297 million viewers
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Jan. 2 to Jan. 8, 2012:
1. World Junior Championships: Playoffs Canada, Tuesday and Wednesday, on TSN+ at 8:59 p.m.: 2.089 million viewers
2. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.673 million viewers
3. NFL Playoffs, weekends, on CTV at 8 p.m.:1.373 million viewers
4. Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.279 million viewers
5. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends, at 11 p.m.: 1.070 million viewers