Big Bang Theory takes the week’s top spot: BBM, Jan. 16 to 22, 2012
The genius crowd keeps the momentum going with the most viewers on Thursday night.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Jan. 16 to 22, 2012:
Monday: Two and a Half Men on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.935 million viewers.
Tuesday: Glee on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.610 million viewers.
Wednesday: American Idol on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.366 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 3.534 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.304 million viewers.
Saturday: Hockey Night in Canada: Prime East on CBC at 7:04 p.m.: 2.379 million viewers.
Sunday: NFL Playoffs on CTV at 6:31 p.m.: 2.361 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Jan. 16 to 22, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.746 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.351 million viewers.
3. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 1.153 million viewers.
4. Global National, weeknights at 6:30 p.m.: 1.121 million viewers.
3. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends, at 11 p.m.: 1.110 million viewers.