Big Bang Theory takes another win: BBM, Jan. 23 to 29, 2012
The CTV comedy drew the most viewers Thursday night and Hockey Night in Canada snagged the top spot for the weekly averaged shows.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Jan. 23 to 29, 2012:
Monday: House on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.081 million viewers.
Tuesday: Rick Mercer Report on CBC at 8 p.m.: 1.121 million viewers.
Wednesday: C.S.I. on CTV at 10 p.m.: 3.112 million viewers.
Thursday: Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 3.348 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.177 million viewers.
Saturday: No daily measured show.
Sunday: Once Upon a Time on CTV at 7 p.m.: 1.580 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Jan. 23 to 29, 2012:
1. Hockey Night in Canada, weekends on CBC at 7:05 p.m.: 2.464 million viewers.
2. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.706 million viewers
3. Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.287 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.277 million viewers
5. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.174 million viewers.