The Big Bang Theory is back on top: BBM, March 26 to April 1, 2012
The comedy landed in the #1 spot, with the CTV Evening News bringing in the most viewers for the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for March 26 to April 1, 2012:
Monday: Castle on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.994 million viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS: Los Angeles on Global at 9 p.m.: 1.876 million viewers.
Wednesday: Survivor: One World on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.447 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 3.388 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.699 million viewers.
Saturday: Hockey Night in Canada on CBC at 7:04 p.m.: 1.668 million viewers.
Sunday: Juno Awards on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.576 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for March 26 to April 1, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.541 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.331 million viewers.
3. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.225 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, weekends and weeknights at 11 p.m.: 1.187 million viewers.
5. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 1.008 million viewers.