Amazing Race takes a hold of the top spot: BBM, April 9 to 15, 2012
The CTV show had the most viewers for a single show, while the NHL Playoffs snagged first position on the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for April 9 to 15, 2012:
Monday: Hawaii Five-O on Global at 10 p.m.: 1.821 million viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS: Los Angeles on Global at 9 p.m.: 2.004 million viewers.
Wednesday: Survivor: One World on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.274 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.191 million viewers.
Friday: Undercover Boss on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.188 million viewers.
Saturday: No recorded top show.
Sunday: Amazing Race 20 on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.296 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for April 9 to 15, 2012:
1. The NHL Playoffs Round 1, Wednesday and Friday on CBC at 10:41 p.m.: 2.037 million viewers.
2. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.539 million viewers.
3. The NHL Playoffs Round 1, every night except Monday and Tuesday on CBC at 8:00 p.m.: 1.534 million viewers.
4. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.169 million viewers.
5. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.097 million viewers.