The Big Bang Theory continues on top: BBM, April 30 to May 6, 2012
The genius crowd drew the most viewers Thursday night, with CTV Evening News snagging the top spot on the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for April 30 to May 6, 2012:
Monday: Hawaii Five-O on Global at 10 p.m.: 1.967 million viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS: Los Angeles on Global at 9 p.m.: 2.206 million viewers.
Wednesday: Survivor: One World on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.155 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 3.232 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.519 million viewers.
Saturday: No recorded top show.
Sunday: Amazing Race 20 on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.602 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for April 30 to May 6, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weekdays at 6:00 p.m.: 1.487 million viewers.
2. NHL Playoffs Round 2, weeknights and weekends except Friday at 7:30 p.m.: 1.358 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights at 7:30 p.m.: 1.266 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.092 million viewers.
5. CTV National News, weekends and weeknights, at 11 p.m.: 1.078 million viewers.