The Big Bang Theory ends on a high note: BBM, May 7 to 13, 2012
The season finale of the CTV comedy drew the most viewers for the week, with Survivor: One World topping the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 7 to 13, 2012:
Monday: Hawaii Five-O on Global at 10 p.m.: 1.793 million viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS: Los Angeles on Global at 9 p.m.: 1.996 million viewers.
Wednesday: CSI on CTV at 10 p.m.: 2.167 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 4.035 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.619 million viewers.
Saturday: No recorded top show.
Sunday: Survivor: One World Reunion on Global at 10 p.m.: 1.893 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 7 to 13, 2012:
1. Survivor: One World, Wednesday and Sunday, on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.191 million viewers.
2. NHL Playoffs Round 2, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, on CBC at 7:30 p.m.: 1.918 million viewers.
3. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.501 million viewers.
4. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.280 million viewers.
5. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.145 million viewers.