Grey’s Anatomy takes top position: BBM, May 14 to 20, 2012
The medical drama came in at #1 for the week, with CTV Evening News topping the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 14 to 20, 2012:
Monday: Hawaii Five-O on Global at 10 p.m.: 2.152 million viewers.
Tuesday: Dancing with the Stars on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.651 million viewers.
Wednesday: American Idol 11 on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.026 million viewers.
Thursday: Grey’s Anatomy on CTV at 9 p.m.: 2.671 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.271 million viewers.
Saturday: No recorded top show.
Sunday: Billboard Music Awards on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.127 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 14 to 20, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.405 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.205 million viewers.
3. NHL Playoffs Round 2, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday on CBC at 8:05 p.m.: 1.123 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.094 million viewers.
5. NHL Playoffs Round 3, Tuesday and Thursday on TSN+ at 9 p.m.: 1.093 million viewers.