American Idol sings its way to the top: BBM, May 21 to 27, 2012
The finale of the reality show on CTV grabbed the most viewers Wednesday night, while the third round of the NHL Playoffs topped the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 21 to 27, 2012:
Monday: House on Global at 9 p.m.: 2.131 million viewers.
Tuesday: American Idol 11 on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.269 million viewers.
Wednesday: American Idol 11 on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.812 million viewers.
Thursday: Rookie Blue on Global at 10 p.m.: 1.303 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.065 million viewers.
Saturday: Crimetime on CTV at 9 p.m.: 931,000 viewers.
Sunday: Continuum on Showcase+ at 9 p.m.: 900,000 viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 21 to 27, 2012:
1. NHL Playoffs Round 3, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 8:06 p.m.: 1.580 million viewers.
2. CTV Evening News, weekdays at 6 p.m.: 1.388 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weekdays on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.301 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.089 million viewers.
5. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.057 million viewers.