The Diamond Jubilee Concert lands in top spot: BBM, June 4 to 10, 2012
The Queen's celebratory concert came out on top Tuesday night, with the Stanley Cup Finals having snagged the #1 spot on the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 4 to 10, 2012:
Monday: Castle on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.070 million viewers.
Tuesday: The Diamond Jubilee Concert on CBC at 7 p.m.: 1.652 million viewers.
Wednesday: So You Think You Can Dance on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.390 million viewers.
Thursday: Saving Hope on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.520 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.133 million viewers.
Saturday: Hockey Night in Canada Pre-Playoff on CBC at 7:30 p.m.: 970,000 viewers.
Sunday: No daily recorded show.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 4 to 10, 2012:
1. Stanley Cup Finals, Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday on CBC at 8:11 p.m.: 2.762 million viewers.
2. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.494 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.385 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.149 million viewers.
5. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 972,000 viewers.