Megastunts: Highwire over Niagara Falls takes top spot: BBM, June 11 to 17, 2012
Nik Wallenda's daredevil stunt landed at #1, with CTV Evening News topping the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 11 to 17, 2012:
Monday: Stanley Cup Finals on CBC at 8:10 p.m.: 3.133 million viewers.
Tuesday: Masterchef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.301 million viewers.
Wednesday: So You Think You Can Dance 9 on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.408 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.761 million viewers.
Friday: Megastunts: Highwire over Niagara Falls on CTV at 9 p.m.: 3.888 million viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: Sunday Evening Movie on CBC at 8 p.m.: 816,000 viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 11 to 17, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.308 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.271 million viewers.
3. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.201 million viewers.
4. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 880,000 viewers.
5. CTV Late News, weeknights and weekends at 11:30 p.m.: 829,000 viewers.
Photo: Dave Pape, flickr