The Big Bang Theory gets back on top: BBM, June 18 to 24, 2012
The comedy series makes a top spot appearance, while CTV Evening News draws the most viewers for the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 18 to 24, 2012:
Monday: MasterChef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.289 million viewers.
Tuesday: MasterChef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.458 million viewers.
Wednesday: So You Think You Can Dance on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.453 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.813 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.054 million viewers.
Saturday: Crimetime on CTV at 9 p.m.: 816,000 viewers.
Sunday: CSI on CTV at 10 p.m.: 864,000 viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 18 to 24, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.422 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.277 million viewers.
3. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.149 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.123 million viewers.
5. UEFA Euro 12, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday on TSN+ at 2 p.m.: 1.023 million viewers.