Big Bang Theory tops the chart: BBM, June 25 to July 1, 2012
The CTV comedy drew the most viewers for the week, while CTV Evening News snagged the #1 spot on the weekly average show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 25 to July 1, 2012:
Monday: MasterChef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.521 million viewers.
Tuesday: MasterChef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.491 million viewers.
Wednesday: So You Think You Can Dance on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.203 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.833 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 878,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: CSI on CTV at 10 p.m.: 772,000 viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 25 to July 1, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.399 million viewers.
2. UEFA Euro 2012, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday on TSN+ at 2 p.m.: 1.268 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.191 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.188 million viewers.
5. America’s Got Talent, Monday and Wednesday on Citytv at 9 p.m.: 1.112 million viewers.