The Big Bang Theory draws the most viewers: BBM, July 2 to 8, 2012
The comedy series landed in the #1 position Thursday night, with CTV Evening News topping the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 2 to 8, 2012:
Monday: MasterChef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.216 million viewers.
Tuesday: MasterChef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.538 million viewers.
Wednesday: Criminal Minds on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.173 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8:31 p.m.: 2.094 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 880,000 viewers.
Saturday: No recorded top show.
Sunday: Sunday Evening Movie on CBC at 8 p.m.: 757,000 viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 2 to 8, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.448 million viewers.
2. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.219 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.192 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.045 million viewers.
5. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 975 thousand viewers.