The Big Bang Theory takes #1 spot: BBM, July 9 to 15, 2012
The comedy series drew the most viewers on Thursday night, with CTV Evening News topping the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 9 to 15, 2012:
Monday: MasterChef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.744 million viewers.
Tuesday: America’s Got Talent on Citytv at 8 p.m.: 1.170 million viewers.
Wednesday: The Listener on CTV at 10 p.m.: 971,000 viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8:31 p.m.: 1.932 million viewers.
Friday: C.S.I. New York on CTV at 9 p.m.: 875,000 viewers.
Saturday: No recorded top show.
Sunday: Big Brother on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.747 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 9 to 15, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.420 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory on CTV, weeknights at 7:30 p.m.: 1.175 million viewers.
3. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.156 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend, weekends at 6 p.m.: 1.124 million viewers.
5. News Hour on Global weeknights at 5:30 p.m.: 915,000 viewers.