The Big Bang Theory tops the week: BBM, July 16 to 22, 2012
The comedy series drew the most viewers Thursday night, while CTV Evening News came in at #1 on the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 16 to 22, 2012:
Monday: MasterChef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.762 million viewers.
Tuesday: MasterChef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.748 million viewers.
Wednesday: Big Brother 14 on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.454 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.909 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 983,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: Sunday Evening Movie on CBC at 8 p.m.: 860,000 viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 16 to 22, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6:00 p.m.: 1.464 million viewers.
2. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.223 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.206 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.097 million viewers.
5. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 955,000 viewers.