Olympic Opening Ceremony takes #1 spot: BBM, July 23 to 29, 2012
The opening ceremony for the London 2012 Olympic Games drew the most viewers for the week, with Olympic Prime Time topping the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 23 to 29, 2012:
Monday: MasterChef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.712 million viewers.
Tuesday: MasterChef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.652 million viewers.
Wednesday: Big Brother on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.705 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.823 million viewers.
Friday: Olympic Opening Ceremony on National Olympic Network at 4 p.m.: 6.354 million viewers.
Saturday: No recorded top show.
Sunday: Big Brother on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.376 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 23 to 29, 2012:
1. Olympic Prime Time, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on CTV at 7 p.m.: 1.807 million viewers.
2. CTV Evening News Weekend, weekends at 6 p.m.: 1.463 million viewers.
3. CTV Evening News, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 6 p.m.: 1.459 million viewers.
4. Olympic Daytime, weekends on CTV at 12 p.m.: 1.392 million viewers.
5. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.373 million viewers.