Olympic Closing Ceremony takes #1 spot: BBM, August 6 to 12, 2012
The Closing Ceremony for the 2012 London Olympic Games drew the most viewers on Sunday, with CTV Evening News topping the weekly averaged show list.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for August 6 to 12, 2012:
Monday: Hawaii Five-O on Global at 10 p.m.: 715,000 viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.075 million viewers.
Wednesday: Big Brother on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.491 million viewers.
Thursday: Big Brother on Global at 9 p.m.: 1.47 million viewers.
Friday: No recorded top show.
Saturday: CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.634 million viewers.
Sunday: Olympic Closing Ceremony on National Olympic Network at 4 p.m.: 7.546 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for August 6 to 12, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.815 million viewers.
2. Olympic Prime Time, weeknights and weekends on CTV at 7 p.m.: 1.799 million viewers.
3. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.516 million viewers.
4. Olympic Daytime, weekdays and weekends on CTV at 12 p.m.: 1.467 million viewers.
5. CTV Late News, weeknights and weekends at 11:30 p.m.: 971 000 viewers.