Big Brother grabs top spot: BBM
The reality show drew the most viewers on Thursday night, with CTV Evening News topping the weekly averaged show list for the week of Aug. 20 to 26, 2012.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Aug. 20 to 26 , 2012:
Monday: Hotel Hell on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.684 million viewers.
Tuesday: Masterchef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.559 million viewers.
Wednesday: Big Brother on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.496 million viewers.
Thursday: Big Brother on Global at 9 p.m.: 1.778 million viewers.
Friday: No top show recorded.
Saturday: Crimetime 10 p.m. on CTV: 911,000 viewers.
Sunday: Big Brother on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.629 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for August 20 to 26, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.476 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.3 million viewers.
3. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.16 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend, weekends at 6 p.m.: 1.099 million viewers.
5. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 879,000 viewers.