The Big Bang Theory draws the most viewers: BBM
The comedy took the #1 spot on Thursday, with CTV Evening News topping the weekly averaged show list for Aug. 27 to Sept. 2, 2012.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Aug. 27 to Sept. 2 , 2012:
Monday: Hotel Hell on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.562 million viewers.
Tuesday: Masterchef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.649 million viewers.
Wednesday: Big Brother on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.533 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.25 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 871,000 viewers
Saturday: No top show recorded.
Sunday: Big Brother on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.619 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Aug. 27 to Sept. 2, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.468 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.295 million viewers.
3. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.152 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend, weekends at 6 p.m.: 1.148 million viewers.
5. The Young and the Restless, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday on Global at 4:30 p.m.: 851,000 viewers.