The Big Bang Theory tops the chart: BBM
The comedy series drew the most viewers on Thursday night, and CTV Evening News snagged the #1 spot on the weekly averaged show list for the week of Sept. 3 to 9, 2012.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Sept. 3 to 9, 2012:
Monday: Hotel Hell on Global at 9 p.m.: 1.538 million viewers.
Tuesday: Masterchef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.65 million viewers.
Wednesday: Big Brother on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.309 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.101 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 813,000 viewers.
Saturday: No top show recorded.
Sunday: Big Brother on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.351 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Sept. 3 to 9, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.543 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.275 million viewers.
3. CTV Evening News Weekend, weekends at 6 p.m.: 1.099 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.004 million viewers.
5. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 817,000 viewers.