The Big Bang Theory stays on top: BBM
The comedy series drew the most viewers on Thursday night, and CTV Evening News topped the weekly averaged show list for Sept. 10 to 16, 2012.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Sept. 10 to 16, 2012:
Monday: Masterchef on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.817 million viewers.
Tuesday: The Voice on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.504 million viewers.
Wednesday: The X Factor (performance show) on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.828 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.931 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.05 million viewers.
Saturday: No top show recorded.
Sunday: The Mob Doctor on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.308 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Sept. 10 to 16, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.491 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.285 million viewers.
3. CTV Evening News Weekend, weekends at 6 p.m.: 1.123 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, weeknights and weekends at 11 p.m.: 1.120 million viewers.
5. The New Normal, Monday and Tuesday on CTV at 10 p.m.: 971,000 viewers.