NCIS takes top ratings spot: BBM
The one-hour crime drama netted 2.7 million viewers, while CTV Evening News was the top weekly show with 1.6 million people tuning in.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Dec. 17 to Dec. 23, 2012:
Monday: Hawaii Five-O on Global at 10 p.m.: 2.398 million viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.727 million viewers.
Wednesday: X Factor on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.56 million viewers.
Thursday: X Factor on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.937 million viewers.
Friday: Friday Evening Movie on CBC at 8 p.m.: .76 million viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: CTV Sunday Movie on CTV at 7 p.m.: 1.123 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Dec. 17 to Dec. 23, 2012:
1. CTV Evening News weeknights on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.614 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.419 million viewers.
3. CTV Evening News Weekend on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.22 million viewers.
4. CTV National News on CTV at 11 p.m.: 1.094 million viewers.
5. News Hour on Global at 5:30 p.m.: .994 million viewers
6. Global National on Global at 6:30 p.m.: .877 million viewers
7. CTV Late News on CTV at 11:30 p.m.: .793 million viewers
8. The Young & The Restless on Global at 4:30 p.m.: .769 million viewers
9. eTalk on CTV at 7 p.m.: .767 million viewers