The Big Bang Theory returns to top ratings: BBM
The half-hour comedy netted 4.688 million viewers, while CTV Evening News was the leading weekly show, with 1.641 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Dec. 31, 2012 to Jan. 6, 2013:
Monday: World Junior Ice Hockey Prelim: Canada on TSN at 9 a.m.: 1.617 million viewers.
Tuesday: CTV Tuesday Movie on CTV at 7 p.m.: 1.093 million viewers.
Wednesday: Chicago Fire on Gobal at 10 p.m.: 1.574 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 4.688 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m. 1.873 million viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: The Mentalist on CTV at 10 p.m.: 2.103 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Dec. 31, 2012 to Jan. 6, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.641 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.624 million viewers.
3. NFL Playoffs on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.316 million viewers
4. NFL Playoffs on CTV at 4:29 p.m.: 1.099 million viewers
5. CTV National News on CTV at 11 p.m.: 1.048 million viewers.
6. News Hour on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 945,000 viewers.