The Big Bang Theory retains ratings crown: BBM
The comedy bested the star-powered Golden Globe Awards by more than 700,000 viewers for the week of Jan. 7 to 13, 2013.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Jan. 7 to 13, 2013:
Monday: Castle on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.897 million viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.314 million viewers.
Wednesday: People’s Choice Awards on Gobal at 9 p.m.: 1.742 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 4.119 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.597 million viewers.
Saturday: NFL Playoffs on CTV at 8:49 p.m.: 1.443 million viewers.
Sunday: Golden Globe Awards on CTV at 8 p.m.: 3.409 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Jan. 7 to 13, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.774 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.576 million viewers.
3. NFL Playoffs on CTV at 4:31 p.m.: 1.499 million viewers
4. CTV National News on CTV at 11 p.m.: 1.165 million viewers.
5. News Hour on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 1.044 million viewers.