CSI climbs to top ratings: BBM
The one-hour crime drama nabbed 2.27 million viewers, while CTV Evening News was the top-rated weekly show for Jan. 21 to 27.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Jan. 21 to 27, 2013:
Monday: The Following on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.68 million viewers.
Tuesday: Criminal Minds on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.65 million viewers.
Wednesday: CSI on CTV at 10 p.m.: 2.26 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.13 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.06 million viewers.
Saturday: HNIC Prime East on CBC at 7:23 p.m.: 1.87 million viewers.
Sunday: The Mentalist on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.55 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Jan. 21 to 27, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.76 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.51 million viewers.
3. CTV Evening News Weekend on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.31 million viewers.
4. CTV National News on CTV at 11 p.m.: 1.08 million viewers.
5. News Hour on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 1.02 million viewers.