The Big Bang Theory returns to the top: BBM
The comedy nabbed 3.61 million viewers, while CTV Evening News continued its run as top weekly show for the week of March 4 to 10.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for March 4 to 10, 2013:
Monday: Bones on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.92 million viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.49 million viewers.
Wednesday: Survivor Caramoan on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.13 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 3.61 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.69 million viewers.
Saturday: HNIC Prime East on CBC at 7:00 p.m.: 2.02 million viewers.
Sunday: Amazing Race 22 on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.23 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for March 4 to 10, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.63 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.51 million viewers.
3. NHL Leafs Hockey, Wednesday and Thursday on TSN at 7 p.m.: 1.25 million viewers
4. American Idol 12, Tuesday and Wednesday on CTV at 8 p.m., 1.23 million viewers
5. CTV Evening News Weekend on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.08 million viewers
6. CTV National News, on CTV at 11 p.m.: 1.02 million viewers.
7. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 890,000 viewers