Big Bang Theory nets big ratings: BBM
The half-hour comedy nabbed 3.75 million viewers, while CTV Evening News was the top weekly program for the week of March 11 to 17.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for March 11 to 17, 2013:
Monday: The Following on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.45 million viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.51 million viewers.
Wednesday: Survivor Caramoan on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.01 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 3.75 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.73 million viewers.
Saturday: HNIC Prime East on CBC at 7:00 p.m.: 2.20 million viewers.
Sunday: Amazing Race on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.5 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for March 11 to 17, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.60 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.43 million viewers.
3. CTV Evening News Weekend on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.20 million viewers
4. CTV National News on CTV at 11 p.m.: 1.06 million viewers.
5. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 944,000 viewers