AToMiC Awards finalists revealed
Leo Burnett and Ikea Canada take the most nods, with John St., Taxi, Tribal DDB and Zulu Alpha Kilo also earning multiple finalist mentions for the awards, which will be handed out May 23.
The list of finalists for the second edition of the AToMiC Awards, which celebrate the best in cutting-edge advertising, technology, media and content creation, has been released.
Leo Burnett tops the finalist list with eight, four of which are for projects with Ikea Canada: “Human Coupons, “Learn Ikea,” “Moving Day” and “Pax Elevator Closet.” The agency is listed as a finalist for two projects with James Ready, its “50% Awesomer Coasters” and “Facebook Cover Photo Swap.” Rounding out the list of nods for the shop is Cheer’s “Dig It! Get It!” and “The Street House” for Raising the Roof.
John St. is listed as a finalist for its latest for Stanfield’s “The Gitchhiker,” as well as “Carly’s Cafe,” an online experience created around autism activist Carly Fleischmann’s book launch.
Taxi is up for its work for Kraft on “KD Pocalypse” as well as the “Pothole Season” campaign it did to promote its own shop.
Zulu Alpha Kilo earned two finalist mentions, one for its work with Google on “Open Kitchen” and the second for the “Quattro Experience” for Audi.
The remaining brands, agencies, production companies and media companies with single finalist mentions are listed below. The AToMiC Awards will close out the AToMiC conference on May 23 at The Guvernment in Toronto.
Single project finalists:
- BBDO, Molson M, “Paint with a Tweet”
- Bell Media’s MTV, Sony Xperia, PHD, Free Agency “Made of Imagination”
- Calder Bateman, “NoHomophobes.com”
- CBC, “Over the Rainbow”
- Draftfcb, PFLAG, “Stories”
- Cundari, The Hospital for Sick Children, “Pain Squad”
- L’Oreal Canada, “Canada’s Best Beauty Talent”
- Lowe Roche, Pfaff, “Instant DM”
- Red Urban, Volkswagen, “The Beetle Juiced Up”
- Temple Street Productions, “Recipe to Riches”