Hockey Night in Canada skates to top ratings: BBM
The Leafs-Senators game nabbed 2.41 million viewers, while CTV Evening News remained the top weekly show for April 15 to 21.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for April 15 to 21, 2013:
Monday: Castle on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.69 million viewers.
Tuesday: The Voice on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.49 million viewers.
Wednesday: Survivor: Caramoan on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.17 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.91 million viewers.
Friday: Grimm on CTV at 9 p.m.: 963,000 viewers.
Saturday: Hockey Night In Canada Prime East on CBC at 7:00 p.m.: 2.41 million viewers.
Sunday: The Amazing Race on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.95 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for April 15 to 21, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.68 million viewers.
2. CTV National News, nightly on CTV at 11 p.m.: 1.29 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.16 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.15 million viewers.
5. The National, weeknights on CBC at 10 p.m.: 899,000 viewers.