The Big Bang Theory tops ratings: BBM
The comedy drew in 3.12 million viewers, while the NHL Playoffs were the top weekly program for May 6 to 12, 2013.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 6 to 12, 2013:
Monday: Hawaii Five-O on Global at 10 p.m.: 1.52 million viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.13 million viewers.
Wednesday: C.S.I. on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.55 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 3.12 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.51 million viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: Survivor Caramoan Reunion on Global at 10 p.m.: 1.6 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 6 to 12, 2013:
1. NHL Playoffs Round 1, nightly (except Saturday) on CBC at 7 p.m.: 2.94 million viewers.
2. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.46 million viewers.
3. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.19 million viewers.
4. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.1 million viewers.
5. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.06 million viewers.