NHL Playoffs score big: BBM
Game seven between the Toronto Maple Leafs and Boston Bruins netted 5.16 million viewers, while round two of the playoffs was the top weekly program for May 13 to 19.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 13 to 19, 2013:
Monday: NHL Playoffs Round 1 (Leafs vs. Bruins) on CBC at 7 p.m.: 5.16 million viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS: Los Angeles on Global at 10 p.m.: 1.78 million viewers.
Wednesday: C.S.I. on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.99 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 3.57 million viewers.
Friday: Shark Tank on CTV at 9 p.m.: 899,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: The Simpsons on Global at 8:30 p.m.: 1.12 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 13 to 19, 2013:
1. NHL Playoffs Round 2, nightly (except Monday and Thursday) on CBC at 7 p.m.: 1.56 million viewers.
2. CTV Evening News, weeknights on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1.52 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.29 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, nightly on CTV at 11 p.m.: 1.19 million viewers.
5. CTV Evening News Weekend on CTV at 6 p.m.: 1 million viewers.
6. CTV Late News nightly on CTV at 11:30 p.m.: 832,000 viewers.