Criminal Minds rises to the top: BBM
The crime drama netted 2.05 million viewers, while the NHL Playoffs were the top weekly program for May 20 to 26.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 20 to 26, 2013:
Monday: Hawaii Five-O on Global at 10 p.m.: 1.88 million viewers.
Tuesday: The Voice on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.02 million viewers.
Wednesday: Criminal Minds on CTV at 9 p.m.: 2.05 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.04 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.07 million viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 973,000 viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for May 20 to 26, 2013:
1. NHL Playoffs Round 2, nightly (except Tuesday and Sunday) on CBC at 7:30 p.m.: 1.62 million viewers.
2. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.51 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.19 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.15 million viewers.
5. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.09 million viewers.
6. NHL Playoffs Round Two, (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday), on TSN at 7:30 p.m.: 854,000 viewers.
7. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 841,000 viewers.
8. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 782,000 viewers.