NHL Playoffs remain on top: BBM
CBC's hockey coverage netted 2.24 million viewers for the week of June 3 to 9, while The Big Bang Theory was the top daily show.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 3 to 9, 2013:
Monday: The Voice on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.21 million viewers.
Tuesday: NHL Playoffs Round 3 on TSN at 9 p.m.: 1.25 million viewers.
Wednesday: Masterchef on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.67 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.87 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 772,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 7:30 p.m: 1.16 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 3 to 9, 2013:
1. NHL Playoffs Round 3, daily (except Tuesday and Sunday) on CBC at 8 p.m.: 2.24 million viewers.
2. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.44 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.28 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.07 million viewers.
5. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 971,000 viewers.
6. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 802,000 viewers.
7. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 787,000 viewers.
8. Global National, weeknights at 6:30 p.m.: 717,000 viewers.