Stanley Cup Finals win top ratings: BBM
CBC's hockey coverage netted 2.57 million viewers, while The Big Bang Theory was the top daily show for the week of June 10 to 16.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 10 to 16, 2013:
Monday: The Voice on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.34 million viewers.
Tuesday: America’s Got Talent on City at 9 p.m.: 1.33 million viewers.
Wednesday: Masterchef on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.69 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.77 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 944,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 7:30 p.m: 1.28 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 10 to 16, 2013:
1. Stanley Cup Finals, daily Wednesday and Saturday on CBC at 8 p.m.: 2.57 million viewers.
2. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.41 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.12 million viewers.
4. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.09 million viewers.
5. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 846,000 viewers.
6. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 808,000 viewers.
7. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 804,000 viewers.
8. Young & The Restless, daily on Global at 4:30 p.m.: 757,000 viewers
8. Global National, weeknights at 6:30 p.m.: 721,000 viewers.