Stanley Cup finals score with viewers: BBM
CBC's hockey coverage netted 2.7 million viewers, while The Voice was the top daily show for the week of June 17 to 23.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 17 to 23, 2013:
Monday: The Voice on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.54 million viewers.
Tuesday: The Voice on CTV at 9 p.m.: 1.86 million viewers.
Wednesday: Masterchef on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.7 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.7 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 918,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 7:30 p.m: 1.11 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 17 to 23, 2013:
1. Stanley Cup Finals, Monday, Wednesday and Saturday on CBC at 8 p.m.: 2.7 million viewers.
2. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.47 million viewers.
3. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.24 million viewers.
4. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.22 million viewers.
5. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.05 million viewers.
6. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 924,000 viewers.
7. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 877,000 viewers.
8. Global National, weeknights at 6:30 p.m.: 816,000 viewers.
9. H.N.I.C Pre Playoff, Monday, Wednesday and Saturday on CBC at 7:30 p.m.: 777,000 viewers.