Stanley Cup Playoffs end with top ratings: BBM
CBC's hockey coverage netted 3.4 million viewers, while CTV Evening News was the top weekly show for June 24 to 30.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 24 to 30, 2013:
Monday: Stanley Cup Finals on CBC at 8 p.m.: 3.4 million viewers.
Tuesday: America’s Got Talent on City at 9 p.m.: 1.21 million viewers.
Wednesday: Masterchef on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.65 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.41 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 747,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: Big Brother 15 on Global at 8 p.m: 1.05 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for June 24 to 30, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.48 million viewers.
2. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.15 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.13 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 953,000 viewers.
5. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 920,000 viewers.
6. Global National, weeknights at 6:30 p.m.: 760,000 viewers.
Photo: DTKindler, Flickr Creative Commons