Amazing Race Canada rises to the top: BBM
The Canadian version of the American reality show netted 2.99 million viewers, while CTV Evening News was the top weekly show for July 15 to 21.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 15 to 21, 2013:
Monday: Amazing Race Canada on CTV at 9 p.m.: 2.99 million viewers.
Tuesday: America’s Got Talent on City at 9 p.m.: 1.26 million viewers.
Wednesday: Masterchef on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.78 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.56 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 872,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: Big Brother 15 on Global at 8 p.m: 1.39 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 15 to 21, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.54 million viewers.
2. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.19 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.13 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1 million viewers.
5. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 925,000 viewers.
6. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 854,000 viewers.