Amazing Race Canada outpaces competition: BBM
The reality show nabbed 2.91 million viewers, while CTV Evening News was the top weekly show for July 29 to Aug. 4.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 29 to Aug. 4, 2013:
Monday: Amazing Race Canada on CTV at 9 p.m.: 2.91 million viewers.
Tuesday: America’s Got Talent on City at 9 p.m.: 1.13 million viewers.
Wednesday: Masterchef on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.05 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.48 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 798,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: Big Brother 15 on Global at 8 p.m: 1.27 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for July 29 to Aug. 4, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.57 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.25 million viewers.
3. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.13 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 983,000 viewers.
5. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 915,000 viewers.
6. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 855,000 viewers.
7. Global National, weeknights at 6:30 p.m.: 754,000 viewers.