Amazing Race Canada wins another week: BBM
The reality show netted 2.43 million viewers, while CTV Evening News was the top weekly show for Aug. 5 to 11.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Aug. 5 to 11, 2013:
Monday: Amazing Race Canada on CTV at 9 p.m.: 2.43 million viewers.
Tuesday: America’s Got Talent on City at 9 p.m.: 1.18 million viewers.
Wednesday: MasterChef on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.17 million viewers.
Thursday: Big Brother 15 on Global at 9 p.m.: 1.56 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 825,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: Unforgettable on CTV at 9 p.m: 1.02 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Aug. 5 to 11, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.42 million viewers.
2. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.13 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.07 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.06 million viewers.
5. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 890,000 viewers.
6. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 804,000 viewers.
7. CFL Football, Monday, Thursday and Friday on TSN at 7 p.m.: 767,000 viewers.