Amazing Race Canada earns top ratings: BBM
The reality show dominated with 2.87 million viewers, while CTV Evening News was the top weekly show for Aug. 12 to 18.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Aug. 12 to 18, 2013:
Monday: Amazing Race Canada on CTV at 9 p.m.: 2.87 million viewers.
Tuesday: America’s Got Talent on City at 9 p.m.: 1.18 million viewers.
Wednesday: MasterChef on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.1 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.67 million viewers.
Friday: No daily recorded show.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: Big Brother 15 on Global at 8 p.m: 1.44 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Aug. 12 to 18, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.53 million viewers.
2. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.24 million viewers.
3. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.17 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 973,000 viewers.
5. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 892,000 viewers.
6. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 763,000 viewers.