Amazing Race Canada stays on top: BBM
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Aug. 19 to 25, 2013:
Monday: Amazing Race Canada on CTV at 9 p.m.: 2.94 million viewers.
Tuesday: Saving Hope on CTV at 10 p.m.: 1.1 million viewers.
Wednesday: MasterChef on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.1 million viewers.
Thursday: Big Brother 15 on Global at 9 p.m.: 1.53 million viewers.
Friday: C.S.I New York on CTV at 10 p.m.: 800,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: Big Brother 15 on Global at 8 p.m: 1.54 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Aug. 19 to 25, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.44 million viewers.
2. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.24 million viewers.
3. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.12 million viewers.
4. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.05 million viewers.
5. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 929,000 viewers.