Amazing Race Canada holds top spot: BBM
The reality series netted 2.79 million viewers, while CTV Evening News remained the #1 weekly show for Sept. 2 to 8.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Sept. 2 to 8, 2013:
Monday: Amazing Race Canada on CTV at 9 p.m.: 2.79 million viewers.
Tuesday: NCIS on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.26 million viewers.
Wednesday: Masterchef on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.05 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.48 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 835,000 viewers.
Saturday: No daily recorded show.
Sunday: Big Brother 15 on Global at 8 p.m: 1.57 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Sept. 2 to 8, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.57 million viewers.
2. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.21 million viewers.
3. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.14 million viewers.
4. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.1 million viewers.
5. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 885,000 viewers.
6. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 843,000 viewers.
7. CFL Football, nightly except Wednesday and Thursday on TSN at 10 p.m.: 756,000 viewers.
8. Global National, weeknights except Monday at 6:30 p.m.: 724,000 viewers.