The Amazing Race Canada finishes strong: BBM
The reality show nabbed 3.06 million viewers, while CTV Evening News remained the top weekly show for Sept. 16 to 22.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Sept. 16 to 22, 2013:
Monday: The Amazing Race Canada on CTV at 9 p.m.: 3.06 million viewers.
Tuesday: Movie on Global at 8 p.m.: 848,000 viewers.
Wednesday: Survivor Blood vs. Water on Global at 8 p.m.: 2.21 million viewers.
Thursday: The Big Bang Theory on CTV at 8 p.m.: 1.79 million viewers.
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 980,000 viewers.
Saturday: Hockey Night in Canada Pre-season on CBC at 7 p.m.: 849,000 viewers.
Sunday: Emmy Awards on CTV at 8 p.m: 2.42 million viewers.
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to BBM, for Sept. 16 to 22, 2013:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 1.55 million viewers.
2. CTV National News, nightly at 11 p.m.: 1.27 million viewers.
3. The Big Bang Theory, weeknights on CTV at 7:30 p.m.: 1.25 million viewers.
4. CTV Evening News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.03 million viewers.
5. The Big Bang Theory, Thursday and Friday on CTV at 9 p.m.: 915,000 viewers.
6. CTV Late News, nightly at 11:30 p.m.: 880,000 viewers.
7. News Hour, weeknights on Global at 5:30 p.m.: 862,000 viewers.
8. CFL Football, Friday, Saturday and Sunday on TSN at 9 p.m.: 779,000 viewers.
9. Global National, weeknights at 6:30 p.m.: 771,000 viewers.